Display adapter?

  Hi,

Does anyone have a recomendation for the 'ultimate' display adapter
supported by XFree? It seems the S3V server doesn't like my S3Virge card
all that much, and the SVGA server is just way, WAY too slow. The
extentions Vmware's server adds are unsupported by my card, too, for some
reason. I was thinking of getting a Riva 128 Velocity AGP card like I have
at work, but I thought I'd ask people if they have any better suggestions
first.

I'd rather get a card that Vmware has a server for. That '3dlabs' looks
interesting, but I'm afraid I'm _really_ outdated on video hardware...

-Yaron