Linux in Pioneer Press

Good mornning everyone,

Lots of little mentions of Linux in the Pioneer Press today. Their
"Plugged In" section in particular caught my eye. (It's in their Tech
section.) There are six little computer news tidbits and three of them are
Linux related. That's an impressive ratio. You can read it at
http://www.pioneerpress.com/tech/docs/tech4.htm I got one of their
reporters reading Slashdot a while back, and it looks like it's spreading
to the rest of their Tech staff. I warned 'em, it's addictive. :-)

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your