Re: [TCLUG:5552] Sad News - "Vent"

Up here in Duluth, cable modems only became available 4 weeks ago or so.  And
yes it's bi-directional.  they quote speeds of "1.5Mbps" down and "256K"
upstream.  As far as not serving, I have a webserver up and running and such.
It's not that they block it.  Just that if I get caught they could cut me off
or charge me lots of money.  As far as the cities and DSL, how bout this one.
I was at 13,800 feet and was schedule to get it (they had to increase equipment
for more users) and I move to Duluth, 2 weeks before it would have been
installed.

Nate Strand