Re: [TCLUG:5621] RedHat 6.0

RH 6.0 has replaced runlevel 5's X with a /etc/rc.d/init.d/xdm startup
script.  Windows folk'll love that one.  I'm not too hot for their font
server method but I suppose one could skip that part and grab the fonts
from someone with a DSL connection ;-).
The glibc 2.1 is a bold move but it breaks StarOffice (so much for the
backwards-compatability with glibc-2.0x based apps).  I think I'll wait
until StarOffice is rebuilt against 2.1.

Peter Lukas