wmmon in enlightenment

Does anyone know where enlightenment (or maybe gnome) stores info on the
placement of wmmon (and wmifs) on the desktop? I placed them in the
lower left when I first started using enlightnment/gnome a few months
ago and they always come up in the same place whenever I restart. I blew
away all my dot files/directories but they always show up in the same
place (lower left). I want to move them to the lower right.

Also, can anyone else logout of gnome (panel)? Ever since I installed
the latest RPMS's I can't logout. (Except with the evil <CTRL><ALT><BS>)

Clay