Re: [TCLUG:7261] Assistance (quicken)

> Why would you suggest this?  Is it a matter of features or performance?
> What I really want is a Linux port of Quicken -- really a very simple
> app.  The other approach I'm considering is to dig out my old DOS
> version of Quicken and try it under an emulator.  I did notice that both

Quicken 4.0 for windows works almost perfectly under wine-990704 (some
month's of wine don't work as well as others with quicken) except for a
few graphic refreshes. Very usable. A linux port would be great, but until
then...

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Our system [is] of checks and balances - you send a check and the balance tilts
your way.   -- Greg Lucas ("California Insider")