X10 offer

Did anyone go for this deal awhile back? I did, and I think it's pretty cool to
be able to turn a lamp and the TV on and off with either a remote control or
from the command line. :)

I know I really can't afford to be buying modules at $10 a pop, but it's neat
stuff. If you're using this extensively I'd like to hear what you're doing with
it. Anyone get any of those graphical frontends to Bottlerocket or other X10
software? The Qt one required Qt 2.0 (don't have it) and the GTK one I compiled
crashed when you turned on a device--and made the mouse really choppy (probably
an issue with reading/writing to ttyS0).

Cheers,
Joel

Joel A. Koepp			School: University of Minnesota
77 Bedford St. SE, Apt. 2	Email:	jkoepp@gustavus.edu
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3553	Web:	http://www.gustavus.edu/~jkoepp
Tel. 612.378.4812		Work:	Hennepin County Environ. Services