Re: [TCLUG:7343] JetDirect servers

JetDirect servers rock.  easy to setup, easy to print to.. and work all
the time.

either config it with redhat printool (wich is one redhat util i like)
or edit your printcap. here's an example:
IP address: 128.222.1.104, that's just about all you need

##PRINTTOOL3## REMOTE ljet4 300x300 letter {} LaserJet4 Default {}
printer04:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/printer04:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\