Two Things

1.  It would be interesting to hear more online about the XFS porting
project at the UofM.  I know this is a BIG DEAL for Linux in the long run.

2.  Has someone contacted the tech editors at the Star Trib and Pioneer
Press?  It was very unfortunate that the recent article about user groups
only mentioned user groups for obsolete technologies such as DOS, Mac and
Windows.  With all the mainstream press Linux has gotten you'd think they'd
be more interested.  I've got a friend who freelances for the technology
section of the Pioneer Press so I can contact him about it if nobody else
has any better ideas.

Brady