free web-based imap

I know that most IMP and IMHO are web-based imap clients (both look very
good). Does anyone know of a site that is running one of them and lets
people select thier own imap servers? I'd like to access my imap account
via the web, but the IMP sites I've seen are only for local users (ie you
must connect to one of their servers). Are there other web-based imap
solutions?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

The art, or rather the knack, of flying is the ability to throw oneself onto
the ground and miss.      -- Douglas Adams