Re: [TCLUG:7453] hosts.deny logging

You can really have it do anything from logging to mailing you whenever
something:

sshd : ALL : spawn (echo "ssh by %u@%h to %s" >> /tmp/logs) : ALLOW

This will add something like this in /tmp/logs:

ssh by root@127.0.0.1 to sshd@127.0.0.1

You can put anything you like in (); this is always cool:

in.rlogind : ALL : spawn (echo "Autie Em, Toto just ran away" | \
           /usr/bin/Mail -s "Auntie Em, Toto..." \
	   page_root@rootspagingcomapny.com) & : DENY

Peter Lukas