Re: [TCLUG:7524] 2nd CDROM

IDE devices show up as hd?:
	1st bus, master == /dev/hda
	1st bus, slave  == /dev/hdb
	2nd bus, master == /dev/hdc
	2nd bus, slave  == /dev/hdd
SCSI devices show up as sd?. (Sorry, I'm not as familiar with SCSI
driven by Linux as I should be, so I won't provide details.) You can go
into /proc/ and see what devices show up on boot.

A SCSI ROM may show up as /dev/scd? (where scd0 is the first, scd1 is
the second...). Or maybe that's only Slackware running on a PS/2?

--

Nothing convinces me that computing is an art so much as a bad install.

David Guy Brizan          brizan@freenet.msp.mn.us          612-814-8223