RE: [TCLUG:7518] Good computer Parts store (blatantly and unabash edly off topic)

I'd like to put in a good word for Multimedia Planet (on Lake Street,
kittycorner from both
the Bryant-Lake Bowl & Dreamhaven Books) which has a fair amount of stuff
that seems
reasonably priced to me- but then, I'm not exactly an authority on this.
Also, A1PC over
on University Avenue was good to me when they were in the Warehouse District
as
Computer Resource Recovery. Either shop should be able to find what you need
in the
way of a case, power supply, or motherboard- especially if you want
trailing-edge tech. :)

Kevin Trainor
Wells Fargo Customer Accounting
612-667-7574
"There is a serious tendency toward capitalism
among the well-to-do peasants."
     -Mao Tse-tung

All opinions my own, not Wells Fargo's.