netscape stability

After installing mandrake 6.0 on my computer, netscape was incredibly
crashy and buggy and a pain. So I upgraded to netscape-4.61-stable-MDK
from mandrake's update site. Now netscape was great and rarely crashed. I
just downloaded netscape 4.61 with 128bit encryption and it is very buggy
and crash-prone. What did mandrake do to netscape 4.61 to make it stable?
Is there a stable version with 128bit encryption / what can I do to
netscape to make it happy?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Sometimes, I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in  the universe, is that it has never tried to contact us.
     --Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)