From: ted pedersen [mailto:tpederse@d.umn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 10:54 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Cc: tpederse@d.umn.edu
Subject: [TCLUG:7636] partition magic?

I'm planning on installing Red Hat 6.0 in the near future. This will be
my first time so I'm a bit nervous, especially about partitioning.
(It's a good kind of nervous though :)

Would a product like Partition Magic 4.0  be of any help/harm, or does the
Red Hat installer take care of all that?

Thanks!
Ted