Re: [TCLUG:7636] partition magic?

> > Would a product like Partition Magic 4.0 be of any help/harm, or does
> > the Red Hat installer take care of all that?
>
> Partition Magic is nice if you want to re-partition an existing harddrive.
> The new RH ships with it, I believe.  I prefer the good ol' "fdisk"
> myself, but that's what I learned on. :)

The boxed version of Mandrake 6.0 (based on redhat 6.0 and fully
compatible, but with nice improvements) includes a light partition magic
and it cheaper than redhat.

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Sometimes, I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in  the universe, is that it has never tried to contact us.
     --Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)