Multias and such

  Thank's to one of the list members who gave me the
phone number, I will also soon be the owner of one of these
babies! Hope this thread stays alive, cuase by the time I get mine
most of you should have yours up and running.  I would love to
hear the war stories about what was involved :)

    On another note, well I had the guy on the phone I also ordered
a basic PIA.  For $199 I figured I could live with any risk involved.
Was just wondering if any of you had any thoughts on that machine.
Seems like too good a deal to be true at that price :)
RS