Industry Benchmarks Show Windows NT Server 4.0 Outperforms Linux : [Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0; comparing Windows NT with Linux; Windows NT performance; Linux performance]

I never know Microsoft was so good at fiction.

I especially like the security part:
Linux - Inherits the security flaws of UNIX (for example it's easy to
gain root access via poorly written applications).

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/exec/compares/ntlinux.asp

But I guess everything can be written to be biased. Does anyone know of
some accurate comparisons between Linux/NT? I'd like to put them up on
the web. (And no, Mindcraft is NOT accurate.) Now that I think of it,
that would make a great project for the TCLUG. Why don't we do our own
benchmark comparisons. Anyone willing to lead up this effort?

Clay