OK, I'm an idiot.

Finally got OpenLinux installed and working (and weirdly enough, Win95
appears
to be working better as well) but I'm thinking that I need to learn more
about Linux
since I'm having trouble getting some of the simple things (like mounting
the CD
drive so that I can load WordPerfect and Netscape) done. Would y'all care to

suggest a good primer? I'm leaning toward ORA's Linux in a Nutshell, but if
there's
something out there better than Linux for Dummies I'd appreciate the
pointer.

Also, when OL 2.2 shuts down, I get a really weird multicolor display on my
monitor that reminds me of a C64 screen run amok. Is this normal?

KT