Re: [TCLUG:7799] Partitioning Troubles...

My soultion is to install Windows on hy slave hard drive (/dev/hdb) and have
lilo make dos/windows think my slave drive is the master drive.
That way, windows writes it's tables to the slave drive and won't mess with
lilo on the master drive.

I can look at my config later (I'm bad, not in linux right now) but I know
if you have a "bootable" dos partition on your slave drive (format d: /s)
RedHat's installer will set up lilo to boot like this.