Re: [TCLUG:7878] Software Development for Linux

Well, Borland (Inprise) is in process of porting all of their software to
Linux.  For RAD tools, you will have the choice of C++ Builder or Delphi.
There are also some projects out there to build free GUI builders -
VDKBuilder (gtk+/C++) and FreeBuilder for Java came up in a freshmeat
search.  These projects are in 0.x releases, though, so they probably are
not ready for prime time.

-Chris