RE: [TCLUG:7917] Extranet, Microsoft PPTP (VPN) and Linux IP Masquerading

It's been done, but not by me.

Here's a couple sites that will be able to answer your Linux/PPTP questions:

http://www.cag.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/PPTP/
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/IPfwd/

And one for the PPTP server side if you're interested:
http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/pptp.html

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator