RE: [TCLUG:7917] Extranet, Microsoft PPTP (VPN) and Linux IP Masquerading

On 26 Aug, Carl Patten wrote:

> It's been done, but not by me.
>
> Here's a couple sites that will be able to answer your Linux/PPTP questions:

Those appear to assume that the pptp will do the dialing.  How about if
you have say DSL and want the pptp to show up as a routable interface?
That way I can start it up when the machine boots and send all traffic
bound for my office through that device and let everything else go out
through eth0.  I've heard of this being done, but never figured it out.
 Has anyone else?
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe