RE: List of Printers

	Tough to do if you already have one. :)

> The regular PCL Deskjets are hardware-based, and have been
> supported in the free version of ghostscript for ages...
> To my knowledge, the HP
> drivers in ghostscript were written by third parties (i.e. not HP).
> The original deskjets, the 320 series, 400 series, 500
> series, etc are all PCL....  (there may be others)...
	Hopefully the 672C is one of them.

> To tell if the printer is PCL vs PPA, you would either have
> to read up on them (does it say on the box?), or ensure that
> "DOS" is a supported
> operating system (since DOS doesn't know how to "do" PPA).
	I don't think it says on the box. Guess I better head out to
the shed and take a look.

> The older deskjets are generally all PCL, since PPA is a
> recent "thing".
	Well, here's hoping. Thanks for the help and advice,
folks.

Kevin Trainor
Wells Fargo Customer Accounting
612-667-7574
"Well if the money talks, why won't it speak to me?"
     -Jason & The Scorchers

All opinions my own, not WF's.