kernel

Where do I start...(tap .... tap). I'm installing a new kernel on rh6.0
to get masquerading to work, well I took out the scsi card to have some
room for a new 3c509 card and got it to work. I then recompiled a new
kernel kernel-2.2.5-22.rpm with the rest of the stuff that went with it.
Now when I boot it is looking for my scsi card and skips it and then
gives me this error message.

adventus.o
done
attempt to access beyond end of device
03:0b: rw=0, want=2, limit=0
EXT2-fs: unabel to read superblock
attempt to access beyond end of device
03:0b: rw=0: want=33: limit=0
isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=03:0b; iso-blnum=16, block=22
kernel panic: VFS: unable to mount root fs on 03:0b

But I think I have two problems here, I finished the install with 'make
bzlilo' and it didn't give me any error messages but when I look in
lilo.conf there is nothing different. I added a new entery to the file
to point to the new kernel but I'm not sure what to do with this line
initrd=/boot/inited-2.2.5-15.img. I know this is from the previous
kernel install, but the new inited-2.2.5-22.img dozn't show up
anywhere........ help help help help ........ I'm tired of using a boot
disk to get back in ....

Thank
Rodney