Re: [TCLUG:7997] kernel

If you included support in the kernel for initrd (initial RAM disks), you
may need to use mkinitrd to set up the RAM disks.

The RedHat installation guide at
http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/manuals/RHL-6.0-Manual/install-guide/manual/doc091.html,
talks about how to use it.

It mentions that initrd is for SCSI boot devices.  You may be able to
simply remove the initrd line from your lilo.conf.  Try that, and if it
doesn't work, try making a new initrd image file as described in the
manual.

Chris