Re: [TCLUG:7993] Re: offline gprof

Thanks to everyone for your replies!  I have forwarded the info to the
person who needs these.  She's very glad that she doesn't have to do this
stuff by hand.

You're right, Daniel.  A search on the Web turned up a lot of stuff.  I
would have found it sooner if I had known what it is called. I searched on
"call tree", and came up with a list of tools.  But I don't think that any
of them had good graphical outputs.  Most of them were CLI tools that gave
ASCII representations of the call hierarchy.  Some of these sound really
nice.

Thanks,
Chris