Re: [TCLUG:8004] RE: List of Printers

I'm fairly sure that you can use a 600 series filter in Ghostscript.
I've got a 672c at home that I haven't bothered using since I got an Apple
Laserwriter II NTX from my girlfriend's mother (whose place of work was
throwing it away!).  I had it running ~6-9 months ago or so under RedHat
5.2 altough I can't remember what config tool I used to generate the
/etc/printcap for it; all I remember is that it was Ghostscript and the
print filter was for either a 600 or 670, can't remember which.  I never
did get color going, but then again I never tried either.

 --
James Raney
Please send all mail to this address minus