Re: [TCLUG:10673] no detect NIC - 6.1 install

I don't know, ^chewie, I'm just basically repeating a process that was twice
successful on this hardware, i.e., pop in the Mandrake installation disk,
boot up, and go. Didn't have to load modules then. Mostly curious about why
it's different this time.

Phil