RE: [TCLUG:10692] StarOffice

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Schlough, Mark wrote:

> 	A regular old luser ( I mean user) ?

     I just prefer vi and plaintext.  I'll leave the fancy
fonts, pretty colors, and embedded apps to people with too
much time on their hands.

> 	If you have an S3 shipset, it may be a bug that can easily be
> remedied with the latest version.  It was using a since deprecated glibc API
> and thus since the API is gone, it dies.

     ATI 3D Rage II.  I'm pretty sure it's the 32mb which is
the root (or r00t) of the problem.  It runs respectably on
my sister's K6 350 w/64mb even while kde is running.  I'm a
windowmaker person myself, and lately that's only when I
need netscape, realaudio, or gimp.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman