Re: [TCLUG:10705] Office Suites

Koffice and AbiWord look promising. But I'll stick with StarOffice for now.
Granted it's a resource hog, but so is it's competor who will remain
unnamed. You all know who that is.

Personally, if your running gnome or kde desktop enviorments on anything
less than 64 mb of ram your asking for trouble anyway. Install the libiaries
to run the gnome/kde apps instead and run a nice lightweaigh window manager
(E does not qualify...I don't even want to run E on 128 mb of RAM!)

this is enough from mr for now...