Re: [TCLUG:10950] PHP Install

When I run /usr/sbin/httpd -l the last entry is "mod_php4.c" so it seems to
be installed it just won't let me pull up pages.  I have to wonder if I'm
missing something simple.

We need to get this going so our webguy can get to work on it.  If noone
has any other suggestions for what to try, does anyone know where I could
find somebody to come out and give us a hand with it?  (Paid work
obviously.)  I think my boss is starting to get a bit annoyed with me that
I went with Linux/PHP instead of HPUX/Cold Fusion.

We're also going to need SSL on this box.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  I know people have said good things about mod_ssl here but as
a relatively inexperienced unixer are there any easier solutions or am I
just going to have to dive in?

Thanks,
Brady