IPCHAINS and Netfilter

  Hi,

Well, I decided to try buinding a 2.3.* kernel, just so I'll know what to
be prepared for when 2.4 comes out.

It looks fine, except they seem to have moved from IPCHAINS to Netfilter,
which means my firewall/ipmasq won't work anymore.

I looked at the demo scripts for netfilter, but they are so tangled up, I
can't make heads or tails of it. I was wondring ifnayone knows of a simple
netfilter script that does nothing but ipmasq (I don't really firewall
anything), or something that'll 'translate' from IPCHAINS?

-Yaron