Re: serious/NT question

I think a few of us have to deal with mixed environments, connecting linux
to windows 9x and NT and even Novell systems, so perhaps we're only
slightly off topic.

1 - Try Microsoft's own news servers. msnews.microsoft.com has a few good
newsgroups.

2 - Go buy "Running Windows NT Server 4.0" from and Borders or Barnes &
Noble.

3 - The O'Reilly MSCE Core Exams In A Nutshell book is great.

O'Reilly makes other NT books, probably all as good as any you can find.

Lastly, complain whenever NT crashes or shows how brain-damaged it is. :)

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

"Wait a minute, Joe. If what you're saying is true,
then I still don't care." - Dave Nelson, News Radio