Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

>Gnome as ALWAYS been unstable and/or buggy.  It has a lot of potential,
>but it has yet to live up to it.  KDE is much more stable - but I think
>that some of the functionality is lagging  behind that of Gnome.  Gnome
>can be prettier too!!!
        yeah, that's why I liked GNOME in the first place. lots of eye-candy
options. :)

        I haven't yet figured out how to get the shaped window borders, tho.
I found the option on the menu for the individual window; but it doesn't
work. is there something to turn on, in the wm configurator?

thanks,
Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN