Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

I do believe that the subject is GNOME configuration ...  How did this
become a WindowManger version Desktop manager issue?  I for one do know
the difference.  I have used Windowmaker with GNOME without any real
issues.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com