Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:

> *laugh* I think Enlightenment could be made to do this, but I'm
> not sure exactly how.  The thing is, I'm so happy to able to run 10
> things at once and have them all work and be responsive that I'd never
> want to fullscreen one of my windows.

Well, that's sometimes necessary or helpful for doing some kinds of work,
but when I want to read a long document online without interruptions, I'd
like to be able to magnify the text real big and let it take up every
pixel on the screen.

> Besides, the object is to be able to see as many source files at
> once and have as many windows open for testing at the same time and be
> able to read them all, isn't it?  *grin*

heh :)

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com