Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 11:49:14AM -0600, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
>
>> I happen to like side title bars. :) vertical space is more important
>> than lateral space. sometimes, every pixel counts. :)
>
> Yeah. I wish window managers had a thing like Windows, where you can
> do the full screen view, where all window decorations go away as well
> as the taskbar. I love that.
>
> Some applications for X can do it, like Adobe Acrobat, but it should
> be built into the wm.

	*laugh* I think Enlightenment could be made to do this, but I'm
not sure exactly how.  The thing is, I'm so happy to able to run 10
things at once and have them all work and be responsive that I'd never
want to fullscreen one of my windows.

	Besides, the object is to be able to see as many source files at
once and have as many windows open for testing at the same time and be
able to read them all, isn't it?  *grin*

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature