Re: [TCLUG:11346] Linux and 17GB

What program did you use to partition your hard disk for Linux?  I have
found the if you use fdisk, you may have such problems.  Try using cfdisk
instead.  It sets apparent geometry differently.  Also, you could try
changing the setting in your bios away from DOS orientation.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com