Re: [TCLUG:11346] Linux and 17GB

I've got an interesting note on that.  I just installed today on a new 20g
drive and had trouble getting cfdisk to do the following: don't ask me
why.  fdisk had no trouble with it, but cfdisk would only let me create
/dev/hda5 to fill /dev/hda4.  It wouldn't let me create a swap partition,
or remove /dev/hda5.  I used fdisk after writing the partion table to
remove hda5 and create hda5 and hda6, with no trouble.  ideas?

/dev/hda1       <fat32
/dev/hda2       /boot
/dev/hda3       /
/dev/hda4       <extended>