Linux and 17GB

Hi,
  I hope some of you guys can help me.
  I have got a 17 GB HD and it has 3 partitions.The first one 5GB is
reserved  for Win98, the second one 5GB is shared and on the third one
(>1024) is Linux.
  Linux is a mix of SuSE 6.1,RedHat 5.2 and Slakware distribution.My problem
is that LILO and LOADLIN don't work so that only way to access Linux is
through bootdisk.Since I haven't been in the scene for a while I would like
to know if there is a new way to use either LILO or LOADLIN with this
configuration.

 Thank you
  Amer Agovic