Re: [TCLUG:11387] TCLUG SourceForge/SourceXchange/CoSource-likething

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good tools already out there and they
> are all OpenSource. Many of them are generic tools to solve generic problems.
> But there are other tools that need to be written, like a Member finder,
> Calendar of Events, Links of links, News Poster, Meeting Maker, Past
> Presentation database, etc.

Here's another tool that's "already out there," but may be interesting to
some. Zope might be just the ticket for this. Creating new products of the
type you're talking about is relatively easy, and similar products already
exist. Check out http://www.zope.org/ for more info.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/