Re: [TCLUG:11387] TCLUG SourceForge/SourceXchange/CoSource-like thing

On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 12:46:14AM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I have been bouncing the idea of a TCLUG
> SourceForge/SourceXchange/CoSource-like thing off of Clay for a couple
> of weeks.

    .
    .
    .
> So, what do you think? Anyone up for this?
>
> Beside improving our web site, I also want to give back to the
> OpenSource community in a direct fashion. Write some good code and let
> the community know about it.
>
> Let me know what you think. If there is enough interest I'll put
> more effort into a "formal" proposal and we can work it from there.

	It sounds like an interesting and worthwhile idea to me.
Perhaps it will spawn the creation of LUGs all over the country, now
that they have easy access to a pre-built website.  :-)

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature