Re: [TCLUG:11404] Debian 2.2 (Potato)?

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> Does anybody know when Debian 2.2 will be released?  I understand that they

Slink goes to 2.2 kernel fine.

So does potato.

My estimate for potato, which might or might not be 2.2, is taht it will
be coming out sometime between mid feburary to late april.

It *should* freeze in January.  Meaning any of the 3 months afterward are
targets imho :)

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"