Re: [TCLUG:11507] Help with NE2000/Linksys16 LAN Card

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> So far, it's been hurting my feelings a lot. Its Window Maker is broken
> (windows disappear when I click the minimize button), its LILO is broken,
> its kernel is weird (well, I always get a fresh tarball anyway, but
> still), and such. I got a good laugh out of KDE and GNOME, though, that
> was worth the purchase price.

Odd, 'cause that's exactly the reason I switched from RH to Mandrake.
'Cause it worked the first time, every time.  But then again, the first
thing I do after installing is build a lean, mean kernel and the latest
CVS of enlightenment.  So maybe you make a legitimate poing...

Ben