Re: [TCLUG:11507] Help with NE2000/Linksys16 LAN Card

Todd Murphy wrote:
> Hi Troy,
> I just started working on a Sun workstation, and all of the different
> "windows" (command tool, shell tool, etc.) show your current processes when
> "ps" is entered.  Is there something I'm missing here?  Probably...

Things like perfmeter and clock don't show up for me, and I assume there
are others, but I usually use the command switches and grep out what I
want anyway. I prefer it that way since I can't remember the default
behavior of all the versions of all the utilities I use. It's the
strange (meaning: things I am not used to) command line switches that
bother me most. ;-)

Have a great day,

Troy