firewall packages

Hey all -

I am a Linux newbie, taking on the task of setting up a firewall for my company
of 13 employees. We have a Windows-based peer-to-peer lan, and are looking to
share a T1 with another company in our office building. The other company is
just going to run a 10BaseT line from their hub into our computer/server room,
where it is up to me to attach it to our lan in whatever way I want. My plan is
to take the incoming line and run it into the firewall (a P100 with 2 net cards,
running RH 6.1), then take another line out of the firewall and into our hub --
pretty basic setup. I need to allow incoming http, ftp and telnet requests to
our network server (an AS/400, which is also attached to the hub and running
TCP/IP). None of the PC's should even be visible, let alone accessible to the
outside.

Anyway, after reading the networking how-to, the masquerading how-to, and the
ipchains how-to, I decided to check out freshmeat to see about any packages
designed to help with firewall setup. I found lots. I was wondering if anyone
had any suggestions for such a package. Preferably one designed for a person
with little Linux knowledge and a medium amount of networking knowledge.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dave Sherman