RE: [TCLUG:11641] Some people get mail, other do not: Sendmail configuration

You should be able to do this the same way you disable relaying from
outside.  However, specify individual email addresses in the ip_allow file
instead of using subnets.  Since my only involvement with sendmail currently
is converting it to qmail, I don't know the specifics...  Anywho, this would
allow you to only allow certain MACHINES to send mail out.  I don't know
about individual people if they move around...

Ben