Re: [TCLUG:11596] Two-way cable

Carl,

Dial your ISP's number under minicom/cu/tip/kermit - it should report
the connect speed.  Or make a connection, open up minicom and do:
+++
ati4 (? try ati 1-9, one of them will have the current connect speed)

Or train your ear to detect the speed.  I'm still learning the >28.8
connect tones :)  I do like the new USR "bong" though.