(fwd) [comp.lang.perl.misc] Re: need csh > perl advice

tidbits of humor from alt.humor.best-of-usenet...

Carl Soderstrom.
**********
On 27 Dec 1999 11:28:43 +0100, in alt.humor.best-of-usenet John W Krahn
<krahnj@acm.org> wrote:

Subject: Re: need csh > perl advice
From: "Alan J. Flavell" <flavell@mail.cern.ch>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl.misc

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Matt Hadder stood usenet on its head with:

> Heh heh... I may be an enigma... I use comments extensively.

I've seen defective programs that would have worked great if the
comments had been executed instead of the code.

Mind you, deep in the IBM VM operating system source we once found a
comment that said "remember to collect laundry on way home".

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility